Exclusivement  reserver aux femmes Index du Forum Exclusivement reserver aux femmes
comme son nom l'indique le forum est reserver aux femmes.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sound design & remix work in L6?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exclusivement reserver aux femmes Index du Forum -> Autour de bébé -> Conception
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton
Nouveau membre

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai 2018, 06:47    Sujet du message: Sound design & remix work in L6? Répondre en citant

Hello,

So i've played around with motion graphics that i've made and toyed with stuff that i've written, just to see how well i can marry it all together and had some interesting results, however...now, i've been asked to do some sound design/composing & "remix" [if you will] work for a short zombie film and i wanted to ask you guys here for tips on the following areas that i've been having issues... there are snippets of songs that i was directed to use, but also have the ability to "remix" if i so choose [although they are compressed tracks, not getting any sort of huge project files that i could dissect], one of which is going to basically be the intro to the film... 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76026
Creative video production studio

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai 2018, 06:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exclusivement reserver aux femmes Index du Forum -> Autour de bébé -> Conception
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation